Unordered List

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Unknown

FW: Re:Top on Web Listing

 

From: info@ecommercemarketing.biz [mailto:info@ecommercemarketing.biz]
Sent: Thursday, 24 July 2014 9:36 AM
To: info
Subject: Re:Top on Web Listing

 

Hello, 

I recently send you an email regarding Top on Web Listing.

Let me know if you would be interested in this. We can email you more details or schedule a call. We will be pleased to explain our service in detail.

I look forward to hearing from you.


Kind Regards,

Aaliya

Marketing Manager


From: info@ecommercemarketing.biz [mailto:info@ecommercemarketing.biz]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2014 4:31 PM
To:
Subject: Top on Web Listing

 

Howdy,

I don't know if you're the right person to speak with on this, however, I have just found your website while doing a little research online.

I noticed while you have a decent looking website, you don’t appear in Google’s organic listings for a whole bunch of keywords pertaining to your industry.

I work for an Online Marketing agency and which could get you guys a lot more leads online. Whether that is through making sure you appear in the organic listing (where over 80% of people click) on Google, or just by making sure your website convert a lot more visitors into leads.

Given your current landing page, I can only assume it's not converting anymore than 3% of people visiting your site.

I hope you don't mind me emailing, I just find it a little less invasive from calling you up and interrupting what ever it is you are doing at this present moment :)

If this sounds like something of interest, or something you would like to explorer further - simply reply with full contact details and I will give you a quick buzz. Because this is not our main website domain

 

Best regards,

Aaliya

Marketing Manager

 

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :