Unordered List

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Unknown

FW: Listing on Web

From: info@sitemain.biz [mailto:info@sitemain.biz]
Sent: Wednesday, 14 May 2014 6:06 PM
To:
Subject: Listing on Web

 

Hi there,

My name is Melissa and I am an Online Strategist. I’ve been tracking the success of your website and I'm impressed with your company, but there are some real opportunities for growth that you currently are missing.

Are you interested in proven conversation rate optimization strategies that will increase the amount of leads and sales through your website? In 20 minutes I can show you how. This is valued at $500, but free of charge to you.

I’d like to follow up with a quick phone call. Can I call you this week to discuss your campaign?

 

Thank you

Best regards,

Melissa

 

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :